1. Personal Identification Information
We may collect Personal Identification Information from users in a variety of ways, such as when users visit our site, register, subscribe to our newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources available on our site. You may be asked for your name, email address, and other contact information as needed.
Nonetheless, users may browse our site anonymously. We will only collect Personal Identification Information if users voluntarily provide such information.
2. Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect Non-Personal Identification Information about users whenever they interact with our site. This information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about the user’s means of connection to our site, such as the operating system, internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
3. Web Browser Cookies
To enhance user experience, our site may use “cookies”. These are placed on users’ hard drives by their web browsers for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.
4. How We Use Collected Information
Comfy Bedrooms collects and uses users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information enables us to respond more efficiently to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience: We may use aggregated information to understand how our users utilize the services and resources provided on our site.
- To enhance our site: We may use your feedback to refine our products and services.
- To send periodic emails: Users who opt-in to our mailing list will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related information, etc.
5. Protection of Your Information
We employ appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to safeguard your personal information, password, username, transaction information, and data stored on our site against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to third parties. We may share aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
8. Acceptance of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please refrain from using our site.
Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be considered your acceptance of those changes.
9. GDPR Rights for EU Users
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU), you have certain data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We strive to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Under certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we hold about you.
- The right of rectification: You have the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete information.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction: You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to receive your information in a structured, machine-readable, commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
To exercise these rights, please contact us.
10. California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California residents have certain rights regarding their personal information. If you reside in California, you have the right to:
- Know what personal data is being collected about you.
- Know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed, and to whom.
- Refuse the sale of your personal data.
- Access your personal data.
- Request disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal data that we have collected about you.
To exercise these rights, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by contacting us. Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
11. Contacting Us
Your privacy is paramount to us, and we are committed to safeguarding and responsibly using your information. We are dedicated to being transparent about our practices and your privacy rights and choices.
Last updated: May 18, 2023